Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Heartbroken

Heartbroken today. :( I had a child from Reece's Rainbow that I was raising funds for. I was trying to rais funds for her to find a forever family; however, I WANTED to bring Marley home!!! I wanted to adopt her; however, before I could raise enough money to commit to her another family found her. She now has a family and for that we can praise God our prayers worked. I love you Marley. I hope you have a long and happy life with your new forever family God has blessed you with. I will never forget you. You will always be in my heart.

I am heartbroken because once again whatever path he means for me Marley is not it. Although she was deep in my heart with only one picture I will not be her new mamma. She will not be the "little sister" my children thought we were going to fight to bring home. The fight was over before we even got started. Someone else already committed. Another one of life's bittersweet moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment